Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaNoWriMo and November in general

Bonjour mes petites chou-chous!

Some time has passed since we've spoken, and while I could go on and on about what a rough couple of months it has been, I'll update you on the positive:

1. I have had not one but two freelance editing gigs in the past month! It may not seem like much, but it was a boost of confidence I sorely needed. It is so nice to get paid for something you do naturally, lol!

2. In an effort to get my butt in gear, I am participating in NaNoWriMo (aka National Novel Writing Month!) The goal is to write 50,000 words in one month. The real goal is to sit down, shut up and write until the end of the month. I don't care how many I get before the end of the month as long as I sit down to write EVERY DAY. In an effort to keep me honest I will post my progress everyday just before bed. Please be kind.

What are your goals for November? 

No comments:

Post a Comment